PREVENTING COVID-19 EXPOSURE
We maintain the re-opening of the swim ONLY if we can maintain safe practices – here are the rules to follow:
- New, first-time swimmers – register ONLY on Saturdays.
- WEAR A MASK, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- DO NOT use the bathrooms.
- There are 20 AVAILABLE SWIMMING SPOTS AT EACH START POINT:
Lucky’s Dock and the Lake House.
- There is a strict limit of 2 crossings each visit.
- No sign-up, no-swim.
- Stay six feet away from all gators and each other unless the other person is drowning.
- Arrive, prepare for your swim, swim and leave.
- If you use a buoy, please leave it on the grass by the swim shack for sanitation.